• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: One of a Kind Rainbow Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viva'sReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
1,776
Reaction score
846
Location
Brighton, Mi
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
$1500 for the most Amazing Fungia EVER!!!!

rainbowfungia.jpg


rainbowavatar8x6.jpg
 
Last edited:
Will you take my Kidney and $1000?


Man oh man I would LOVE to have this bad boy!!
 
I hope when the "BLOGS" pick up this thread they will at least give R2R some credit! LOL!
 
WOW. that is one of the best looking corals ive yet to see.

If i was as awesome as id like to be, id take it. Free bump for something i thought couldnt exist.
 
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Trust me it took alot of back n forth putting it back up for sale.
 
I really can't bring myself to frag it.....I looks far too nice to ruin its perfectly round shape.
 
I hope when the "BLOGS" pick up this thread they will at least give R2R some credit! LOL! It's been posted on RC too.
 
Thanks for the tip. Yea and credit to RC as well. I love the blogs, just wish they would give credit. Well some of them do. So which blog do you run? :D
 
last time RC thought my selling thread was more trouble than they were willing to deal with and they shut it down.

I was going to put it on Ebay but I wouldnt be aloud to tell anyone it was on Ebay I dont think right? So one last try on here and RC with a much more reasonable price I think.

I was going to post it Exclusivly on R2R but I want maximum exposure to sell it while people still have money from their tax return LOL...


What "Blogs" are you talking about? Like Reefbuilders? Someone should alert them of this thread LOL......
 
Nice plate! Fish and Frags had one like this for sale some time ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top