• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Ozotech OZ1 BTU-Mini Ozone Generator / Price Drop $400

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Ironwill723

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
390
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ozotech OZ1 BTU-Mini Ozone Generator
1.2 g/hour Ozone output
New bulb just installed, unit in very good condition.
$400 plus shipping
Located in PA.

ozone1.jpg

ozone2.JPG

ozone3.JPG

ozone4.JPG
 
Last edited:
This is a nice larger ozone unit. All reasonable offers appreciated and considered.
 
Where was it purchased from and where can I find more information about it?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top