• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Radion XR30 G3 Pro with WXM

Wilsoni

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2015
Messages
994
Reaction score
740
Location
Salt Lake City, UT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a very lightly used Radion XR30 Pro which includes an Apex WXM Module and hanging kit. It has the original box, packaging and cables included.

I have this priced to sell with an asking price of $375 obo.

*no trades*

Cheers!
 
Wilsoni: I have sent multiple texts to you for the past two days regarding shipping of the Radion. Is it possible for you to return my calls to your cell phone. I have not heard from you, after submitting payment for the light 2 days ago. :-(
 
Sorry for my impatience. Thank you for the wonderful communication. A+ seller here.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top