• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Reef Octopus Bio Churn Bio Pellet Reactor

screefer

Coral Hoarderâ„¢
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2011
Messages
397
Reaction score
5
Location
Coastal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bio-Churn 90int with HOB Bracket
Rated for up to 100gal tanks
Dimensions: 8.66"x4.52"x14.6"

Used very little and works great. Paid $180 new and used for about a month before I increased my total water volume and needed a bigger reactor.

$90 shipped.
Reactor pictured below:
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1387547129.003908.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1387547138.988796.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top