• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Sicce 1.0 and 1.5 Pumps

Reefer_NYC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2020
Messages
341
Reaction score
251
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sicce 1.0 - $35
Sicce 1.5 - $45

Both in great working condition
Located NYC + $5 for shipping if you want it shipped
 
I’ll take the 1.0 for $35 shipped
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top