• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: TEK Light 36" 6x39watt-ATI Bulbs-2 weeks old

chestnud

Slice & Dice
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
964
Reaction score
20
Location
Columbia, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a two week old TEK light setup. I purchased this light to go over my frag tank however a buddy of mine bought the tank but didn't need the light. I have no use for it so hopefully someone can get a pretty good deal. As stated all parts have only two weeks of use.
Includes:
36" 6 bulb Tek T-5 w/protective lens
Additional Acrylic Protective lens
6 ATI T-5s-(4x Blue Plus, 1xPurple Plus, 1x Aquablue Special)
Tank Bracket Mount Kit -or- Hanging Kit
This was $445.00
Selling for $300. Thanks
 
Thanks. Someone will luck out if they were looking for this size light. I am located in South Carolina
 
Pics:
23pf6x.jpg

34rvxad.jpg

16kyno3.jpg

33ua2wo.jpg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top