FS: used 8 gal biocube aquarium

dborowsk

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
19
Reaction score
1
Location
Nashville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be breaking down a little 8 gallon Oceanic BioCube this weekend. I pulled the compact fluorescent light out. It will need some type of light. Integrated filter moving parts work well, though will need some cleaning. Includes a submersible heater that fits in the back with a new filter pad. Includes a flow deflector and mini power head for water movement. $40. PM if interested; not sure what day I'll break it down, but soon.

ate1.jpg
 
Any chance you will be coming down by huntsville soon. I would love this, just a little to far.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top