• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Vortech MP10W ES Barely used, Never Touched Saltwater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waynel333

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
370
Reaction score
32
Location
Santa Monica, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,


I have a perfect working order Gen 2 MP10W ES that was barely used and never has touched saltwater. It was originally bought to keep water moving in a separate ATO RO/DI reservoir compartment built into my sump. However, the water evaporation rate in my open top shallow reef was so high it wasn't needed. I've kept my MP10W because I thought I might eventually need it, but I get enough water movement with my 2 MP40's an Tunze Wavebox.


You get all the Vortech MP10W ES items in the below picture:


MP10-1.jpg



As you can see in the close up, the "wet side" of the MP10W is pristine:


MP10-2.jpg



I'm looking to get $225 shipped or $210 picked up. Thanks for looking.
 
Congrates on your sale!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top