• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FT: Lobo Coral - Los Angeles area

Vahanyos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
849
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys

Not really digging this coral, personal preference. It’s super healthy and medium sized. About 5x3 I would say...

Looks robust and juicy lol - see pics.

Would like to trade it for something but not sure what. Recently started liking some sps, the colorful sticks :) If you like the coral, make me an offer. Something of equivalent value please..

I’m looking for a current led fixture with timer, otherwise any cool/colorful corals you have I’d like to see.

I’m in Van Nuys, CA - would prefer to do a trade in person. These are the best pictures I can take :/

Thanks!

cfa97ab05b62d3396d5c5901d612fac4.jpg
3dbae5cc113cd5400c22678dadde4023.jpg
519f663a8de5bb66b60e79b7e8414927.jpg
 
Im in Santa Barbara, PM me if you are interested, I have lots of lps, sps and mushrooms and softies.
 
And what would you consider equivlaent value?
 
Bump - I’m interested in gorgonians with nice color... or a small clam too.
 
BUMP! Will sell for $75. It's fat and healthy and taking up too much room lol. Local pick up only, I won't ship. I'm in Van Nuys, CA.

You can come pick it out of my tank if you'd like to see it before we take it out.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top