full biocube 29 300 boo delivery available

Reefrookie220

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2015
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
1,138
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, my biocube is up for sale as I just upgraded to a 90. Ill let the clowns and a six line wrasse go with Along with the rock and sand about 20 lbs each. Also the light in the hood is upgraded to a current USA orbit marine led with controller and remote. Dynamic weather effects and fully adjustable. I'll deliver it within reason. And my number is 8654077969 ,available anytime I can text pics. 300obo. I can add corals but price will be adjusted accordingly. As it stands it'd be a perfect tank to start customising without having to wait for a cycle!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top