Full Tank Shots From All Around the World

Country: Sweden
Tank size: 200x60x60cm
720 liters
Light: Ecotech marine radion pro g3
Running: 1 year

image.jpeg
gorgeous tank
 
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
My Red Sea 250 66 gals mixed reef, AI hydro 26s lighting,been in the hobby for over 30 years have had numerous tanks, but because I'm 72 settled on this as my final size tank. I reside in Pleasant Hill Ca.
Show us a FTS of your tank(s), please include the country where the tank is located in, tank dimensions, water volume and how long has been running continuously.

I will start...

Thailand
60" x 24" x 24"
150gl
Since October 2015
20160826_101449a.jpg
Show us a FTS of your tank(s), please include the country where the tank is located in, tank dimensions, water volume and how long has been running continuously.

I will start...

Thailand
60" x 24" x 24"
150gl
Since October 2015
20160826_101449a.jpg
Madison, WI
300 DD gallon 72 x 36 x 25 500 gallon total system
Started all as frags Jan 2013

image.jpeg
 
Country: Sweden
Tank size: 200x60x60cm
720 liters
Light: Ecotech marine radion pro g3
Running: 1 year

image.jpeg

Gothenburg Sweden.
Reefer 425L.
Ecotech Radion G3.
Running since April 2016.
image.jpeg

Auckland, New Zealand

110L Display

9892b688-b17b-4887-8a1e-97db555a1981_zpspphu7scd.jpg

Beautiful reefs! I got along way to go!

Kansas City, MO, USA
55G DT (all transferred from a 20G Sept 2015)
Original date June 2015

e7bca44bef57574bdf73a2c6baf5c54d.jpg

Country: Germany
120cm x 60cm x 50cm
Running: 1 Year

2016-07-29-14-33-32.jpg


IMG_20141024_170744983.jpg
180 gallon Ohio USA

Nashua, New Hampshire USA
120g Mixed Reef
IMG_0259.jpg


Normal, IL USA
450L - 60"x22"x20"
Has been running exactly 1 year

IMG_4278 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

20160817_164918.jpg

Pennsylvania 90 gallon mixed reef just under one year

Hello this is my aquaone Aquareef 195, the photo and video was taken from My Samsung Galaxy S6 xD! Don'the have a fancy shmancy camera!

United Kingdom
2ftx2ftx2ft
220 litres
Since August 2015

20160904_165643-jpg.395533


Video:
FB_IMG_1470236631577.jpg


View attachment 20160904_165643.jpg

image.jpg
Tampa Florida USA 47 gal tall tank 13"L x 36"W x 24"H 10 gal sump total of 57 gal tank has been going for 3 years

Boston 72 bowfront. 2 years ran for.

GOPR0067_1441758868668_high.JPG


GOPR0053_1441758578585_high.JPG

Bogota, Colombia
tank size 200x60x60 cm and 60x40x50 cm
running at 3 years

20160411_111745.jpg


20160411_111804.jpg


20160411_111715.jpg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg



Madison, WI
300 DD gallon 72 x 36 x 25 500 gallon total system
Started all as frags Jan 2013

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
RedSea 450 66 gals. Pleasant Hill, Ca (SF Bay Area) This tank has been up for 8 years it was a transfer from a 20 plus yr tank that leaked.

20160810_135042.jpg

100g tank from chennai, tamilnadu, India

125 DT, Colorado USA. Been in the hobby 15 yrs or so. It's hard to keep SPS with a 4 ft Morey ;)
20160825_175356[1].jpg

Wow where have you all been hiding! Well most of you! HA! Beautiful reefs! Make sure and create a tank thread about your tank in the members tank forum!
 
Proof that you don't need a tank of fancy SPS sticks for it to be stunning.
Beautiful set up!

Thanks, I really appreciate that! I have always bought corals because I liked them and not because of their designer name or high price. Or maybe it's because I just can't afford the high price corals lol. Either way, I'm pretty happy with the outcome. And to be honest, I struggled with keeping coral in my first tank, so I was afraid to spend any sort of real money on coral for this setup. I have had really good success on this tank though, so maybe I'll start venturing into more expensive coral.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top