Full Tank Shots From All Around the World

Wichita, Kansas, USA

120gal 48x24x24

Mixed reef tank. Been in a hobby for quite a while and tank is around couple years old.

7B7303A7-A961-44BD-A599-3992054E5787_zpsmwsbnjbs.jpg
Wow !!! Amazing tank !! What fantastic colors !!!!!
 
Let's see more!
 
What's your intensity level set at? How high off the water?
I max them at 70% for a couple hours mid day and they are 5" above the water. I think I am overdoing it on the light though as some coral are bleaching a tiny bit, but some are doing really well. I have no clue what I am doing.

IMG_2724.JPG
 
I max them at 70% for a couple hours mid day and they are 5" above the water. I think I am overdoing it on the light though as some coral are bleaching a tiny bit, but some are doing really well. I have no clue what I am doing.

IMG_2724.JPG

Thanks for the info. I recently just bought an AP700 and am slowly ramping the intensity up. Currently at 45% in a 90G mix reef tank (14" high). Thinking about taking it another 5% and leaving it there.
 
Thanks for the info. I recently just bought an AP700 and am slowly ramping the intensity up. Currently at 45% in a 90G mix reef tank (14" high). Thinking about taking it another 5% and leaving it there.
be REALLY careful. They can Bbq your upper tank. I have also found that the blue program tends to wash out the yellows and purples a bit, so I am going whites in the mid afternoon and all blue at evening and morning and they are coming back.
 
be REALLY careful. They can Bbq your upper tank. I have also found that the blue program tends to wash out the yellows and purples a bit, so I am going whites in the mid afternoon and all blue at evening and morning and they are coming back.

Good to know. Thanks!
 
Beautiful tanks everyone!!!
 
I am Fadi, Jordanian who lives in Riyadh - Saudi Arabia, Considering all the hardship getting a decent equipment and live stock I think I have done a good job.
All the equipment bought and shipped from The USA, most fish and corals ordered from Bali, some few fish I go after a long Drive to Bahrain just to get them.

My Tank Thread
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/fadis-reef-180-gallons-sps-dominated-tank.268341/

And That's My Tank, 180 Gallon and it is Only 9 Months Old :)

33090754722_a6d9e7710e_h.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top