Full Tank Shots From All Around the World

Bio cube 29 2years old
started this in Denver moved it to California picture was 2 months after the move 10/30/17
2C47EF82-91D2-4A27-9053-83976F2F4400.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Post 26 16-8-28


upload_2016-8-28_9-43-43-png.390546

​
Same tank now - 15 months later

Bohus Sweden (20 km north Gothenburg)



fts-jpg.630811

​
Sincerely Lasse
 
Last edited:
Love that background, Lasse - something I see a lot of from Europe, but which is rarely used in the US, and makes your tank look more like a glimpse into a natural tide-pool.

~Bruce

Thank you

The one I use is Back to Nature, original. There is a lot of copy cat´s but this one I know works well in a saltwater aquaria. I use it also to hide my streamers. The reason why I use it is just to have a natural look - I love that.

Sincerely Lasse
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top