Fussy hair algae rocks

Nanoreefer1999

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2022
Messages
76
Reaction score
19
Location
Mass
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is small 13.5 gal fluval evo. Not any mods. Just put phosphate remover some carbon and the reg bio filter. Just did water change trued scrubbing off the algae from rocks. But rocks still look fuzzy. Perimeters look fine for the most part. Clownfish doin great! Just wish the rocks did not look fuzzy
 
You're always going to have some kind of algae on rocks that don't have corals grwoing on them. I'd suggest some hermit crabs or small tuxedo or royal urchin.
What kind of urchin will do best and not affect the bio load from the fish. I have 2 clowns, a black bleny, and pistol/goby pair that barely comes out of their cave.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top