- Joined
- Feb 10, 2019
- Messages
- 427
- Reaction score
- 538
- Location
- South Aurora
- What state or country do you live in
- Colorado
Forgot to mention I have to work on the PWM code though, but at least it's not stuck dim. I would like to use reef-pi but not sure if it will work with my hardware setup the way it is. I need it to be able to talk to another raspi that I have in the basement for the ATO and water change stuff.




Need to get motivated to code more python automation but its enough that it's not too bad for me day to day. I'd like to get it to support a mtqq server so I can do things with it more on my phone. I also have the Mastertronic which helps a lot. (when it works. lol)My parameters were a bit chaotic at first but its gotten better now that I have the dosing more figured out. My local LFS guy had me turn my lights down cause was growing algae like crazy.


