• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gen 4 pro XR-15 for sale!!

Straight.Reefin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
73
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a gen 4 pro XR-15 for sale!!!

Manufacture date is August 2017 and this light runs perfectly!!!

I also have an rms mount to go with it if wanted!!!

If you want light only, $300 shipped

If you want light and RMS mount $350 shipped

Pm me if interested or have questions!!

617ed47fbf279bb32c94ef9e845b9e7f.jpg
d37f59e4705223edefee41e901a60907.jpg
66456b6a03468f107900b37946b6da1c.jpg
3dccaf9daf7fcb709242e5c074bacaa7.jpg
1b5c523e3690b001156730663d400e54.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top