Generate Oxygen at home safely to raise ph?

I also monitoring the CO2 in my room an there is a difference in both CO2 in the room and pH in the aquarium if we are more than me and my wife at home.

This graph show the pH some of the last days in my tank. as you can see - its a small deep in the pH the morning 15/10 - start around six in the morning. Two of my grandchildre sleept over between 14 and 15/10 and they wake up around 6 in the morning

1666293325762.png

CO2 - grandchildren arrive around 18:00 (red mark)


1666293581154.png


They wake us up att 6:00 (red mark)

1666293709546.png


In my case - its obvious that pH is affected even if I use outdoor air to the skimmer

Sincerely Lasse
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top