Genetically Modified Corals and the Future of Reef Keeping

For or against genetically modified corals?


  • Total voters
    118
If they were to do that I would hope they would try and make the coral stronger. Corals that will not be as sensitive. It will obviously help the oceans and bring more people into the hobby. I am a beginner and I finally got all my water stabilized and sort of figured out so I just got a zoanthid and it was doing great for about 2 days but my wife started to feed the fish for me this week and she over fed them which raised my nitrate level and I am pretty sure it will be a gone in the next day or 2
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top