Georgia Aquarium Trip update last call for going.

ConnieHanson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2012
Messages
277
Reaction score
185
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a total of 28 adults going to the Aquarium in June. Last call to respond to the email you receive about going. Ant one who didn’t receive email with info comment with your email and we will send you info. Group order form is being sent this weekend Saturday Night money isn’t due till end of May. Just need confirmation now.
 
I just joined MTRC today, but I certainly would be interested.
 
Is it too late for me and Denise to join you all on this trip?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top