Get rid of the frag puck?

coralosity351

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2016
Messages
162
Reaction score
59
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple of zoa frags was wondering in I could remove them from the frag puck and place them straight to the live rock and how I would go about doing this
5e21fd49a4335d810f7ff9704899ee8d.jpg
 
I will trim the sides of the puck with a bone cutter and then find a hole in the rock to stick the plug. If the hole is not deep enough I will trim the plug a bit too. I use Gorilla super glue gel to secure the plug to the rock.
 
From what I see the zoas are on a rock chunk that you could pry off the plug and glue onto your rock.
 
You can pop the rock part off, but I think they are right with that small going to want something else to stick it on piece of rubble will do .....OR break the plug part off the disk so at least it can sit flat somewhere.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top