Getting back into aquariums after 10 years. Please advise.

I’m @ about 75 pounds so far but I’m going to add another 20-40lbs maybe more.

I wrote more down below. In short my family wants a tank in every room. Some salt some fresh planted, 2-3 in some rooms already planned. I want an LPS and SPS for my Red Sea 34 for my room. Mixed in the 75.
Mag-1245
 
Hello & Welcome!
IMG_1906.jpeg
 
This is an update of what my tank looks like so far what do y’all think?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6911.jpeg
    IMG_6911.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6915.jpeg
    IMG_6915.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6908.jpeg
    IMG_6908.jpeg
    285.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6900.jpeg
    IMG_6900.jpeg
    218.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6894.jpeg
    IMG_6894.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6890.jpeg
    IMG_6890.jpeg
    215.1 KB · Views: 9

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top