Getting out of hobby Novato, CA

deuce119

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I'm willing to ship in Continental U.S. PM if interested.

70 gallon Cadlights Artisian II, minimal scratches, about 3 years old. No leaks or cracks. Black piano finish Stand, hinges may need to be replaced.
plumbing, sump, stock return pump and eheim jaeger heater included $450 (local pick up only)

Vertex Omega 130 - $140 - CO2 port broken (does not impair function at all)

(2) Radion XR 15 pro Gen 3 $220 ea

BRS reactor - $40

Aqualund Bio-pellet reactor Nano 130 - $100 http://www.aqualund.net/?page_id=23 (This worked like a champ)

28 nano cube LED + stand - $50 1 LED strip is out (local pickup only)
Warner Marine HOB skimmer - $40 - bracket on back is broken

JBJ nano glo refugium light - $40

refractometer rhs-10atc - $10

CSPDI Spectrapure 90 - $120 filters replaced this summer
 
Hey,

I am in Novato, any livestock?
 
Hey,

I am in novato - any livestock?
 
Hi I would like to offer $300 for tank setup
 
Hi, curious if the 70 gallon Cadlights is still for sale?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top