• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Doser 2.1 4 head stand alone and slave units

Leslie88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
225
Reaction score
69
Location
Oakville, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling unused GHL 2.1 SA and Slave 4 head Dosers. I bought them for a build, and now I’m going on a different direction so I have no need for them. I’ve never run any liquid through them.

Selling as a set..

$800 shipped




55FAEDF9-1C7C-4808-97D1-C1677B6A843B.jpeg 8BCC754D-DFE2-4C10-BF58-25F65B0E8A5E.jpeg 6E977355-2F85-4338-9150-B041D54D666E.jpeg 9CA3B231-16B6-4749-98FA-52941D44436C.jpeg
 
I can’t at the moment, but would be able to at the end of April, so let me know if they are still available at that time. Good luck!
 
Are you willing to separate?
 
I Was looking for the SA unit.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top