• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL KhD , 2.1 Master doser and 2.1 slave doser

MyReefRobbedMe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
411
Reaction score
301
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going different route . About 10 months old KHD / 2.1 Master ... Slave doser is aprox 6 months old ... 700.00 takes all
461dfd87b594b49dc792bc95441a7193.jpg
802d3695ccf2812bb7ff034428c1bda3.jpg
 
Hi

Did you have any issues with the dosers and kh unit?
 
No issues , I’ve calibrate the probe couple times but it’s been set and forget actually . Just breaking down my tank
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top