GHL Light Bar on Eurobraced tank

Kinagirl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
New Zealand
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking of installing GHL lighbar on my Acrylic eurobraced tank, it has two braces that cross through the middle of the tank. How close to the bracing could I place the light bar? I can’t find any information on this.
 
Are you concerned that heat from the fixture will damage the acrylic? I do not that is a problem - it very low amount of radiation heating from these fixtures. if you use the holders that are included in the package - the LED bar will come around 2 cm over the tank.

Sincerely Lasse
 
Are you concerned that heat from the fixture will damage the acrylic? I do not that is a problem - it very low amount of radiation heating from these fixtures. if you use the holders that are included in the package - the LED bar will come around 2 cm over the tank.

Sincerely Lasse
yes I was a bit concerned about the heat. Thank you for your answer
K
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top