• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Mitras 6300 FS (Total of 4)

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
4,054
Reaction score
2,964
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 GHL Mitras for sale

1 mitras 6200 that was upgraded to 6300 pucks.
3 mtras 6100 that was upgraded to 6300 pucks.

The LX6 6300 uses the same LEDs as the LX7.

$225/each

this includes shipping. Will post pictures later
 
20200311_202003.jpg
 
What’s the age and approx hours of use on these.
 
The 6100 units are aprox 8 years old the 6300 pucks were purchased and installed in 2017. I run aproximately 14 hour ramp up and down program with 2 hour peak of about 40% white.
The 6200 is about 7 years old upgraded same time.
 
2 sold.
2 remaining
 
do you by chance have any of the flex mounts for sell?
 
No i do not. I used the hanging kits to hang these
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top