Hello,
I accept PayPal and ship quickly. Please PM me with interest, it's easier to keep track of order. I was far more active under this same screen name on RC, I have switched to this site because it is what that one used to be. I have 100% positive feedback on many dozens of transactions going back well over a decade on that site.
-----------------------------------------
GHL Mitras LX 7206 LED Fixture, White/Silver
Item is in excellent working and cosmetic condition. It is 2.5 years old, used for 2 years on mostly high efficiency mode. Easily covers 24"x24" area, even 30"x30". Selling only because I down sized to a 40g breeder form a 120g. I am using the othet Mitras on the 40g breeder, where it covers the whole thing. Very bright light, fans are almost dead silent. Including an unused ceiling mount kit from GHL. I had modded a kessil arm mount to mount these on my tanks.
A couple of notes:
-No USB cable included. It is standard MINI USB though. If I can rummage up one I will include.
-This has a replacement lens on it(both of mine do). When initially setting up, I had placed these on a towel to protect them, which is a no-no and can overheat the lens i Found after. This caused a small spot on the lens, so I replaced for cosmetic reasons. GHL said it was too brief (like 5 minutes) to have damaged the reflectors or light, which would be apparent by brown areas on the white reflectors. I am including the original lens for serial number, and a pic is below showing the spot I am talking about.
More detailed info on Mitras LX 7206:
www.aquariumcomputer.com
$425 Shipped to 48 States
Light:
Old reflector showing damaged spot. Again, minor and did not damage the light or reflectors.
I accept PayPal and ship quickly. Please PM me with interest, it's easier to keep track of order. I was far more active under this same screen name on RC, I have switched to this site because it is what that one used to be. I have 100% positive feedback on many dozens of transactions going back well over a decade on that site.
-----------------------------------------
GHL Mitras LX 7206 LED Fixture, White/Silver
Item is in excellent working and cosmetic condition. It is 2.5 years old, used for 2 years on mostly high efficiency mode. Easily covers 24"x24" area, even 30"x30". Selling only because I down sized to a 40g breeder form a 120g. I am using the othet Mitras on the 40g breeder, where it covers the whole thing. Very bright light, fans are almost dead silent. Including an unused ceiling mount kit from GHL. I had modded a kessil arm mount to mount these on my tanks.
A couple of notes:
-No USB cable included. It is standard MINI USB though. If I can rummage up one I will include.
-This has a replacement lens on it(both of mine do). When initially setting up, I had placed these on a towel to protect them, which is a no-no and can overheat the lens i Found after. This caused a small spot on the lens, so I replaced for cosmetic reasons. GHL said it was too brief (like 5 minutes) to have damaged the reflectors or light, which would be apparent by brown areas on the white reflectors. I am including the original lens for serial number, and a pic is below showing the spot I am talking about.
More detailed info on Mitras LX 7206:
Mitras LX 7206, white, USA/CND – GHL USA
$425 Shipped to 48 States
Light:
Old reflector showing damaged spot. Again, minor and did not damage the light or reflectors.


