- Joined
- Oct 6, 2014
- Messages
- 2,576
- Reaction score
- 3,845
- Location
- Irvine, CA
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Hi there
I did a manually turn on a socket switch but its only stay on for a little then turn off. I use the switch to power my rodi booster pump so i need it to stay on as long as the rodi need to fill up my reservoir. Is there a setting that keep it turn on until I switch it off.
I did a manually turn on a socket switch but its only stay on for a little then turn off. I use the switch to power my rodi booster pump so i need it to stay on as long as the rodi need to fill up my reservoir. Is there a setting that keep it turn on until I switch it off.


