• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Giesemann futura fs

Morgrowsigntuarecoral

Monster Honda aka la monsuta
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Messages
419
Reaction score
178
Location
Indian trail
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
have a giesemann futura 4 cluster that I'm tired of waiting for the hanging kit good luck finding one in the USA. Light is 7 months old only running 60% blue. whites, red and green only 25% would trade for ati 48 8 bulb led combo. Asking 2000 shipped
 
Last edited:
I will be going to MACNA an I know the Giesemann rep. If you want I can talk to him about your problem with the hanging kit.
 
man I would love for you to talk to him I like the light but I'm over waiting for the hanging kit. If you could get him to come through you'll for sure make my Christmas card list @reefwiser
 
Last edited:
This might be a stupid question, but could you not have a hanging kit made for you? It seems any machine shop with a lathe and a metric tap set could get the job done in a couple of days. GLWS!!!
 
I will take care of it for you. No problem. One of the great advantages of going to MACNA's this is my 18th one is that you get to know the owners of the various equipment companies and you can get problems fixed fast. I will show him this thread and will PM you this coming weekend with how to get this part for you. [emoji3][emoji106][emoji482]
 
I'm going to dross my fingers I tried to buy the hanging kit 3 times and got the wrong kit each time. Thought about getting one made everyone I've talked About making one said with the glass top they wouldn't touch it.
 
Will make sure Kai knows about your issue.
 
Sending you the business card to get this taken care of.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top