Give it to me straight doc.... is it Ich?????

Ruby Reef Rally (the orange stuff) contains: acriflavine, aminoacridine and formalin (in minute quantities). Acriflavine is great for knocking off "surface parasites" such as velvet & brook, but ich embeds too deeply into the skin for complete eradication. Acriflavine also will not successfully target the tomont (encysted) or theront (free swimming) stage, so I consider it to be a helpful bath treatment (for temporary relief) before the fish goes into a QT dosed with copper or CP.

The manufacturer is very cryptic about what is in Kick Ich (we've had phone conversations); so who knows what it does?
 
Ruby Reef Rally (the orange stuff) contains: acriflavine, aminoacridine and formalin (in minute quantities). Acriflavine is great for knocking off "surface parasites" such as velvet & brook, but ich embeds too deeply into the skin for complete eradication. Acriflavine also will not successfully target the tomont (encysted) or theront (free swimming) stage, so I consider it to be a helpful bath treatment (for temporary relief) before the fish goes into a QT dosed with copper or CP.

The manufacturer is very cryptic about what is in Kick Ich (we've had phone conversations); so who knows what it does?
I'm just new to this hobby. Thank you for the info...Im looking forward to get help from this forum if that time comes...hopefully not...lol..but thanks again.I really appreciate it.[emoji1360]
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top