GIVEAWAY - Robo-Tank Hardware for reef-pi

61 entries, very cool, I wish I had 61 controllers to give away. Thanks to everyone for playing along. :)


Short Crappy video is fine i think! XD I already use the Robo tank and can confirm it is a very neat board! It can do more than i wil ever use and Rob is first class! When you ask anything he reply's within a day (sorry for the extra pressure i put on your sholders now XD) but mostly it is not even that long! ;)

I definitely could use a second board for some side projects!

Ow yes!
Next to the power supply and the rasberry pi you wil also buy exta temp sensors and more... XD

Thanks Yov, appreciate the kind words. Yeah no high production value but it'll be real. :) Good luck!

Can you tell me if the ADJ controllable power strips work with Robo-Tank?


I already have a few of those sitting around.

Unfortunately today you would have to build the circuit for it that Ranjib posted on Adafruit.


I'm going to make a small adapter that'll plug into the controller so it's compatible but will be 3-4 weeks till have something. If you want to check with me then I'll know better or should have.

Robs communication and product are AAA. I have been using it now for around almost two months to monitor temp and ph so far and it works flawlessly

Thanks xiholdtruex, glad to hear it's been running good. :)
 
nice giveaway, thanks for that ! :D I will still order one now, to have two would not be that bad too :P Good luck everybody!
 
nice giveaway, thanks for that ! :D I will still order one now, to have two would not be that bad too :p Good luck everybody!

Thanks Panther368, I really appreciate your support! And like they say, two is better than one. :)
 
so when you said you need raspberry pi 3 or 4
did you mean any of the models in that category?
i have a 3b+ would that work?
 
We have a winner, Mike Kearns, yeaaaaaa...


CAM01750-Optimized.jpg


And now for the screw up, I won't have anything to ship you for about a week, I ran out of power bar boards but they are on the way.
 
Wow. Thanks @robsworld78 This is so cool. Just in time for my new aquarium build. I don't mind that you butchered my last name. My wife was sitting next to me while I watched the video and laughed! BTW the a is silent lol.

No problem and now I think I know your name lol... I wasn't the spelling B champ. Good to hear you have a home for it, when I have it ready I'll let you know.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top