Given the chance would you keep an "Albino" Tang?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
49,253
Reaction score
98,071
Seller Rating
4 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Given the chance would you keep an "Albino" Tang?

I think they are cool and all but honestly is the desire to own one due to liking it or due to the novelty of it?

For me it is novelty and given the opportunity I think I would pass.

542487_3522782426651_1184811184_33468287_136367324_n.jpg

http://www.reefnews.eu/?p=9842
 
Also if you have any pics please share them!
 
Just saying in general. I'd that kind of money toward a Wrought Iron or something like that. Not a yellow tang
 
Reefkeepers are typically in this hobby because of attractive colors. Looking at that tang reminds me of something that is bleached out which is not appealing. I honestly think it's ugly.
 
If I could afford one and have a decent sized tank to support it, I would keep one. But other than that I would pass.
 
I honestly like them, but I could never justify the cost. I'd set up a killer nano tank for less money.
 
I like them not sure what they go for but if I had a large enough tank to house a few tangs I would defintly like too have one
 
I'd pass just because of the price but if they weren't so dang nabbit expensive i would have one. I like to have things that are "different" .
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top