Glass shelves based on the pattern of rocks.

  • Thread starter Thread starter AnT_D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

AnT_D

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
9
Location
Poland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glass shelves based on the pattern of rocks.
My sample with glass instead of rock .
I wonder if they will grow on this SPS coral?

What do you think they will want to grow on this SPS? .

Sump :
Only skimmer + Siporax 5L (25mm)


post-840-0-22466200-1458415871_thumb.jpg
post-840-0-84046600-1458415871_thumb.jpg
post-840-0-43438500-1458415872_thumb.jpg
post-840-0-03412800-1458415873_thumb.jpg


post-840-0-64880400-1458415875_thumb.jpg


Zapraszam do dyskusji ?

AnT
 
After bonding beads

post-840-0-70571900-1459623282.jpg

post-840-0-79983200-1459701745.jpg

ANT
 
I am very curious to see how this turns out. My biggest concern would be algae on the glass, and how to go about cleaning it. Although, it would look awesome with some different colored coralline growing on it to contrast the corals.
 
IMG_5947.jpg IMG_5948.jpg IMG_5967.jpg IMG_5970.jpg
AnT
 
Really interested to see how this turns out
 
The rock has overgrown the SPS and a new project has gone in.
It's been over a year.
So he's gonna make it.
I have a new idea, but it used to be.
2016-2017.jpg.ab282f96bf7cae6e120c77e3ecee1725.jpg

2017.jpg.3529363793bec47bda7c44932e1d3ef3.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top