Glitter Factory or Acid Trip bubble tip anemones

Sticker shock

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2019
Messages
451
Reaction score
463
Location
North Shore, Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AquaSD sells bubble tips under these names and I was wondering if anyone has either of these? I’m guessing it’ll just end up changing color after a few months under different lighting. But maybe someone has a pic where I can see what they look like in a real tank.

261010E9-FD38-4894-A631-325022A4D2E4.png 63385860-5BC3-43F0-AD76-D3CCF486C898.png
 
Last edited:
I think most of the anemones can develop white speckles if you keep them happy. Here are my RBTAs
For most anemone species, especially haddoni and mertensii, white dots, speckles, or patches is a sign of stress.

Furthermore, white speckles is not a sign of a BTA being "happy" and can be morph specific. There are many RBTAS that are "happy" but don't have speckles.
 
Alright I'm going to piggy back off this post one of my local guys is selling these as acid trip nems they are beautiful but now I'm concerned the spots are from stress can anyone help with deciding if they are healthy and maybe a ball park price

FB_IMG_1583535009313.jpg FB_IMG_1583535013479.jpg received_639830686589479.jpeg 20200306_165719.jpg
 
I want to find a blue bubble tipped but I can't find any except for in pictures from 2003... :(
 
Alright I'm going to piggy back off this post one of my local guys is selling these as acid trip nems they are beautiful but now I'm concerned the spots are from stress can anyone help with deciding if they are healthy and maybe a ball park price

FB_IMG_1583535009313.jpg FB_IMG_1583535013479.jpg received_639830686589479.jpeg 20200306_165719.jpg
Those are healthy and speckled rainbow goes for $100+
 
Asking 80 each so seems fair enough
 
Alright I'm going to piggy back off this post one of my local guys is selling these as acid trip nems they are beautiful but now I'm concerned the spots are from stress can anyone help with deciding if they are healthy and maybe a ball park price

FB_IMG_1583535009313.jpg FB_IMG_1583535013479.jpg received_639830686589479.jpeg 20200306_165719.jpg
They look great to me!!!!!!
 
Ok wish me luck with my first bta I just picked up one they look even better in person
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top