Gluing coral to the glass.

HeckleFish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2022
Messages
50
Reaction score
45
Location
Dinuba, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was over at a friend's home last night an in his cube, he has attached a duncan to the back glass. He just cut the base of the plug off and used CA glue. He said that he didn't want to crowd the rock work dnd this gave the tank some different dimension.

Is this a common practice that I just missed, because I'm thinking about trying this too.
 
not super common, but I have seen people glue encrusting corals on the glass or even zoas. I think someone here has a full backwall of gmks.
 
My LFS has gsp mounted to the back glass and it looks
 
There's xenia on my back wall. I didnt put it there but it pooks great, waving with the pumps.
 
Was over at a friend's home last night an in his cube, he has attached a duncan to the back glass. He just cut the base of the plug off and used CA glue. He said that he didn't want to crowd the rock work dnd this gave the tank some different dimension.

Is this a common practice that I just missed, because I'm thinking about trying this too.
I have a tiny frag of meter shower cyphastrea I glued to a free spot in the corner of my tank.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top