• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GMK, JB, other Zoas (SF Bay Area)

TerraFerma

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2017
Messages
843
Reaction score
637
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No shipping - I’m in 94563

Two adult GMK’s - $200 each

One teen GMK - $150

JB with some green coming in on the left - $150

Rasta and Fruit Loops plugs - $30 each

E4D68819-7D0D-4661-A864-BF6C21880521.jpeg BBD56061-580B-4E67-85CE-68006E471B0C.jpeg C5621463-C43E-4F4B-A038-E6F040BCCCE8.jpeg F430A9F8-FA54-43EF-843F-20C5F2DD202A.jpeg D150CF5C-D106-422F-8A14-096FDE48BD55.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top