Jan 4, 2020 #1 The Aquatic Arsenal 2500 Club Member View Badges SCAA Member My Tank Thread Joined Sep 24, 2019 Messages 4,026 Reaction score 21,352 Location Greenville, SC What state or country do you live in South Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 These are both the same zoa. I can't get a clear answer from a couple of Facebook groups lol. I really think they are Gobstopper zoas myself.
These are both the same zoa. I can't get a clear answer from a couple of Facebook groups lol. I really think they are Gobstopper zoas myself.
Jan 4, 2020 #2 GabeM King of... something. View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jan 15, 2019 Messages 685 Reaction score 933 Location Worcester Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Green in the middle = Gobstopper. Congrats!
Jan 4, 2020 #3 D DSC reef Coral wasted View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined Jan 8, 2014 Messages 15,906 Reaction score 50,374 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Definitely gobstoppers