Going on 23 days with my first tank ever

Welcome to R2R!

Looking Coral Reef GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium
 
Great start! and thanks for joining

Have 15WB and find that I spend nearly as much time looking at it as I do futzing with the 180...

I'll show you a picture of mine if you show me yours... smile
 
Welcome to R2R!

I currently have 2 clowns, 2 dwarf red leg hermits, 2 tiny blue leg hermits, and 2 nassarius snails..
Any relation to Noah?

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Added this guy today. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is a Kenya Tree.....the LFS told me exactly what it was but given the chaotic day of dorm shopping and terrible traffic it slipped my mind.
IMG_1439.JPG
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top