Gonzos Motor City Mayhem

Mr. E Wrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
14
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got this frag in a pack about a month and a half ago. Lets just say I cant wait for it to start rainbowing out! I want to know if you have it, where you have it placed, what kind of growth rates you are getting, and id love to see some pics!! I also made this thread hoping your picture will inspire me to feed it more because at the moment I have only fed it once since I got it. :o Heres mine. Sorry the picture is from my ipad
1368745282704.jpg


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Shrimplet what colors are in yours? Is that blue or purple? I know the original colony had like a winter green mint color and then some frags had purple in it. I asked josh and he said he really doesnt even know what colors will pop out which I think is awesome!!!
 
Ya its really unpredictable witch I love. Mine has. Green , blue , red , purple , orange
 
Has anybody had the colors of a rainbow chalice not already on the frag grow out of it?
 
Has anybody had the colors of a rainbow chalice not already on the frag grow out of it?

I mean probably not at the same rate but its a frag of a rainbow chalice lol so eventually it will get rainbow streaks in it. Question is when, since it cant really be predicted but im hoping by the time mine has 2 or 3 eyes I will have some rainbow. Awesome pieces once again shrimplet!
 
So you have seen this before?

Not personally with my piece because I only got it a little over a month ago but I have read about it and when I bought my mcm I asked josh about it and he said it would butlike I said before no time estimate could really be given
 
Last edited:
Let's bring this thread back to life! Show your motor city mayhems people! Here's mine will be here very soon so excited!

image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Let's bring this thread back to life! Show your motor city mayhems people! Here's mine will be here very soon so excited!

image.jpg image.jpg
Jeez shrimplet you must have had to fork out a lot of dough for that beauty! I'll post a pic of the one I picked up in gonzos live sale. 5 eyes for 249 so I cant complain
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top