Good cheap lights for a tank with a lid

fishywishy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2022
Messages
817
Reaction score
718
Location
Nunya business
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank has a cover on top so i cant use lights that attach to the rims of the tank and light over the tank it has attach to the underside of the lid or the rim of the tank under the lid. so is there any good cheap light options for something like this?
 
Maybe chain 3 of the 2ft of these over the tank? That would come out at $90

I guess I am not sure if you are saying you only want a bar/long light or what.

 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230103-181156.png
    Screenshot_20230103-181156.png
    259.7 KB · Views: 20
Upvote 0
NICREW ClassicLED Marine Aquarium Light, LED Light with Dual-Channel Timer for Saltwater Fish and Reef Tanks, 18 to 24-Inch, 20-Watt https://a.co/d/hEn7TIM
 
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top