• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Good evening I am Building a Refugium and need some chaetomorpha Algae

ReeferHooked

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
16
Location
Salisbury
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for some chaetomorpha, I live in Salisbury Maryland and was wondering if anyone was willing to sell some or could recommend a good place to purchase. Thanks.
 
Yes we sell chaeto! We update the site between 2-3pm MST and hope to have some back in stock soon! ~Shaun K.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top