Good or bad asterina? Help (also ID the coral)

Mary Carmen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Messages
238
Reaction score
185
Location
Worcester
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy came under a new coral I got yesterday. I already have some loght color asterinas. Never found this type. What should I do with it? Is it ok to leave in the tank?
Also, it came under this coral. I am not sure what type it is(maybe a monti? Any help with the ID of the coral would be appreciated as well!
Thank you

88E9726F-6A55-4C33-B415-DB337B5E6F99.jpeg 3AF07ABE-91BC-46E0-BE20-C3E2963C253D.jpeg
 
I have heard nothing but bad things about the black ones. I too have a lot of cream/white colored ones in my tank but I would definitely throw that black one in the trash.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top