Good stuff: Healthy Pet Center in Latham

bigcheese

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
314
Location
Saratoga Springs
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to thank @atp0726 for turning me on to these guys..
Great selection of corals at super reasonable prices, really friendly and helpful.
(Wife went a little nuts since they're having a BOGO sale... she came back with more corals than I had dip.. ;Joyful)
Plus, as I found out yesterday when we picked up a Tomini, they had him in therapeutic levels of copper. No ich there!
 
Love healthy pet! Matt is a great guy with a ton of knowledge!
 
Last edited:
Love this place matts awesome!! Thats where i got this awesome yellow tipped nem!!
20190414_142536.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top