Got through the first year with my RedSea 1000L!

FurianSurvivor

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
28
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow reefers!

I wanted to say hello to the community and thought I would give back a little. I have gotten countless advice and ideas coming through Reef2Reef and thought I would show how those efforts have made my tank come together so far!

I started just around a year ago with my RedSea S1000 G2. It was delivered during a hurricane! I came to this forum every time I hit issues and that brought this tank through the worst dinoflagellate outbreaks I have ever seen (...the only one I have ever seen in this hobby XD). fish disease identification, learned more than my family wants me to share with them about water filtration, and has landed me with such a great foundation for having a beautiful successful reef aquarium!! super excited to see where this goes in the next few years and its all thanks to my fellow reefers! Expect more updates and build thread for my control cabinet prototype! IMG_9009.JPEG IMG_9012.JPEG IMG_9013.JPEG
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9010.MP4
    19 MB
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hey fellow reefers!

I wanted to say hello to the community and thought I would give back a little. I have gotten countless advice and ideas coming through Reef2Reef and thought I would show how those efforts have made my tank come together so far!

I started just around a year ago with my RedSea S1000 G2. It was delivered during a hurricane! I came to this forum every time I hit issues and that brought this tank through the worst dinoflagellate outbreaks I have ever seen (...the only one I have ever seen in this hobby XD). fish disease identification, learned more than my family wants me to share with them about water filtration, and has landed me with such a great foundation for having a beautiful successful reef aquarium!! super excited to see where this goes in the next few years and its all thanks to my fellow reefers! Expect more updates and build thread for my control cabinet prototype! IMG_9009.JPEG IMG_9012.JPEG IMG_9013.JPEG
Beautiful setup! I love clean cable and hose management.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top