Grafted Eye Candy!!!!!! Ur Gonna Love These!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

i get it, is there any way to make your corals do this, is it as easy as getting 2 of the same type of coral but diff colors and glueing the fresh cut edges 2gether?
 
grafting only appears when a pocci releases gamates into the water column and another coral eats it. This results in a different coloration in the coral that ate it. THus far, I have only seen green grafts as they exists in the green jacket divercata, grafted simplex, grafted miilli, and grafted cap. All have green grafts. It is not simple as putting to same spieces together and hoping they merge together.
 
my last ? is there any way to encourage corals some how to release gamtes? or do you just have to get lucky?
 
*high five*

I need to get an ID on my WWC pieces I got a Baymac... one day I'll take some pics :p
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top