• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great trade with Soccerbag - will trade with again!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sikryd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
2,321
Reaction score
17
Location
MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I traded Craig for the Geo Kalk reactor he had up for sale. Great communication, sent we he said he would, and arrived well packed.
I'll be trading with him again.
Thanks again Craig - hope you enjoy the corals
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top