Diesel
ME=1, CANCER=0.
View BadgesExcellence Award
Reef Tank 365
Reef Of The Month
Photo of the Month
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2012
- Messages
- 13,613
- Reaction score
- 16,453
- Location
- Texas Republic Grand Ranch.
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
Yep, that any any other natural food sources you have already in your system.
I myself didn't feed my fish for a month as results they become skinny after three weeks but not one fish died.
Even my mandarins survived and they weren't skinny at the end.
My Angels, Tangs were looking super skinny.
With slowly ramping up the food source they all bounced back to even better looking fish in color as before.
I only feed the best, LRS, mysis, live brine and live black-worms.
I myself didn't feed my fish for a month as results they become skinny after three weeks but not one fish died.
Even my mandarins survived and they weren't skinny at the end.
My Angels, Tangs were looking super skinny.
With slowly ramping up the food source they all bounced back to even better looking fish in color as before.
I only feed the best, LRS, mysis, live brine and live black-worms.


