Green Hair Algae , do you think bit is dying off????

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
548
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to say I hate green hair algae....

I been running my Turbos algae scrubber for two months and I think it is finally causing the green hair algae to die off.

I also started adding algae barn PODs to my tank , to help eat the algae . I got Tisbee pods.

Please take a look at photos and let me know if it looks like it is dying off.

IMG_20200131_155736.jpg IMG_20200131_155731.jpg IMG_20200131_155720.jpg
 
agree dying back,a sea hare would be in heaven ,and help you wipe that out
 
he would be lunch lol
 
They eat like pigs .....lol I wanted to get an urchin but will be lunch also
 
My scrubber is growing well , so hopefully that eliminates it over time , also I am w to keep adding PODS and Phyto
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top