• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Green Killing Machine 24W UV Sterilizer - 1 month old

Item Price
$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

knecht

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2021
Messages
197
Reaction score
86
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Is anyone fighting dinos? I am selling a 1-month old Green Killing Machine 24W UV Sterilizer. I bought it brand new to supplement my UV while fighting dinos. It works great and only has a month of use. It has had a citric acid bath and is ready to go. Asking $50 shipped.

IMG_3124.jpeg


IMG_3118.png
 
Last edited:
Bump and lowered price to $50 shipped. I am open a reasonable offer. Thanks.
 
Great! I will send you a dm
 
Last edited:
This is still available. I am open to a reasonable offer!
 
Is anyone fighting dinos? I am selling a 1-month old Green Killing Machine 24W UV Sterilizer. I bought it brand new to supplement my UV while fighting dinos. It works great and only has a month of use. It has had a citric acid bath and is ready to go. Asking $50 shipped.

IMG_3124.jpeg


IMG_3118.png


Just curious what size tank did you use it in, did you know what type of dinos you were dealing with? Would you suggest that it helped the fight against them?
 
I used it on a Red Sea 200 G2 which is 53 gallons with sump.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top