• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Green Slimer and Pink Lemonade (Mason, OH)

gypsyboy38

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
95
Reaction score
85
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to clear the frag rack. Pick up only. I live in Mason, OH.

IMG_6506 (2).jpg

Green slimer mini-colony: $45
green slimer frag: $20

IMG_6505 (2).jpg

Pink lemonade frag (>1"): $35

Here are the mother colony shots of the two
IMG_6484.jpg
 
Big slimer and pink lemonade pending
 
Big skinner frag and pink lemonade sold.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top